To find out if you are eligible to live in a care centre, you must be assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).

Your first step is to contact your GP who will arrange this assessment for you.

The ACAT includes a doctor, nurse, social worker and other health professionals. They will review your care needs and determine the best way to meet them.

If the assessment states that you have been approved for permanent admission into residential care, you are ready for the next step.

Contact us and ask for a residential care centre application pack by calling (08) 9306 3666 or emailing cpilkington@elderbloom.org.au