Elderbloom Community Care Centres are more than accommodation and care.
They are home for our residents, and their comfort and well being are paramount in every aspect of life.
The services listed here are provided at all our centres. However, each centre has its own service menu that may include additional items. Check the information on the care centre that interests you to find out what's on offer.
- Building and ground maintenance
- Furnishings and bedding
- Meals and refreshments
- General laundry, cleaning and waste disposal
- Social and recreational activities
- Emergency assistance
- Personal care, such as assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, eating and continence management
- Nursing services, including nurse practitioner, wound clinics and palliative care
- Visiting GP and pharmacist
- Access to specialised therapy and medical services
- Speech, physio and occupational therapists
- Respiratory, diabetes and dimentia specialists
- Dietician and nutritionist
- Assistance with rehabilitation
- Support for residents with cognitive impairment, such as dementia